I think I screwed it up somehow -- I clicked to 19 min in and he is talking about creatine in the body for your marathon? LOL!!! Help me here, Kelsey! Hahahahahaha!!!!
Just listened to the audio clip. I didn't have a way to fast forward to your part. But wow, is there ever a lot of detail. I've never heard about half the words he used.
But calf stretching, yeah, I'm trying to do that more. Good luck with it all!
confussed about the 19mins...lol How did u end up in the river, at the end of the race? Looks cool...
I'm new to the Triathlon world, I am a police officer that wants to get back in shape, and I have always admired Triathletes, Now I have put in motion my quest to do a triathlon and someday The Ironman at Kona....
6 comments:
I think I screwed it up somehow -- I clicked to 19 min in and he is talking about creatine in the body for your marathon? LOL!!! Help me here, Kelsey! Hahahahahaha!!!!
EEEEE!! I just scrolled down and read that you asked a question!!!! EEE!!! I am back on the site now to listen...
Okay, it's 20 minutes in...
WOW -- good thing about getting the bone scan.
Calf stretching too - excellent advice!
Great advice, Kelsey!! How cool is that you got your question on air? :) :)
I can't wait to see you and talk and talk and talk!!! :) :)
Just listened to the audio clip. I didn't have a way to fast forward to your part. But wow, is there ever a lot of detail. I've never heard about half the words he used.
But calf stretching, yeah, I'm trying to do that more. Good luck with it all!
Keith I would HIGHLY recommend listening to his podcasts regularly. He really knows his stuff
confussed about the 19mins...lol
How did u end up in the river, at the end of the race? Looks cool...
I'm new to the Triathlon world, I am a police officer that wants to get back in shape, and I have always admired Triathletes, Now I have put in motion my quest to do a triathlon and someday The Ironman at Kona....
Follow me at..
http://apolicemanslife.com
KO
Post a Comment