Friday, February 13, 2009

Slight modification

I had an Epiphany the other day. I was going though my cycling photos from Austin and was realizing how happy I looked in all of them. How toned and healthy I looked. And POOF like a ginie in a bottle it came to me.

Why don't I just bike this year

Instead of fighting with my legs to make them heal before they want to. Instead of getting frustrated when they don't want to work. I'll just bike. I love it, it makes me happy.

I've hummed and hawed over it for a week. After, meeting with a new physio guy today who said, no more running for you for a year. After that will get you back and faster then ever. I have decided the best thing for me and my health is to take a year to chill out, bike like crazy and swim 'cause I want to. Take the water run class (because I find it fun) and lake swim when I get the chance. (FYI I've been craving a open water swim. Isn't that crazy!)


Don't you worry triathletes I'll be back someday. Alcatraz will still be there.




Plus now I have to try to catch up with Julie!!

No comments: