Alright, with school on a 2 week break and my iron levels back to normal I find myself with some free time and a bundle of energy. My remedy to trying to figure out how to burn it is to take on any other sport that dosen't hurt!
So I've been getting into rock climbing. So much fun! I didn't realize how strong and powerful I'd feel after. I went for 2 hours last night and LOVED it. It's all about using your weight and brain. It's like playing chess.
Ans today I'm going surfing. Apparently Surf's up and we're headed out to Jordan River for the day! I'll post pics later.
So any suggestion on what to tackle next?
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So...did you take iron pills or drink beet juice? Hmmm? LOL!!
Glad to hear your energy levels are back!!
And 2 hours of rock climbing -- you never know what you'll enjoy until you try it, eh? :) :) :) :)
Surfing! Bastard! How can you say such things when we are freezing our hiney's off here???
But I thank you for not posting pic's of the lilies bursting out of the ground!
What next? Hmmmm. Scuba diving? Parachuting? Water skiing? Snowboarding? Golf? Shuffleboard?
SCUBA
Just sayin Hey Kelsey, ....... Hey!
Sooooooooo.
What was next?
Post a Comment