Monday, January 19, 2009

Boooo

Hi Guys thanks for coming with me on this detour I promise you it will be just as much fun and perhaps a bit more posting!!

I had a awesome weekend a group from MEC headed up to Mt. Washington (I call it a mountain loosely) Alarm off at 4:30 and we headed up island to participate in the Yeti Snowshow race. I was surprised by my swim coach and bike coach from Calgary! It was awesome to see that little piece of home!

Suddenly I was all set to race. My shins screaming and all I tore up that "mountain" placing 1st in my age division coming in at 29.04. I could barely move after!

I won a Sleeman's Honey Brown with a label that say's First Place!

(Pics to come)

5 comments:

Keith said...

hi, me again, can't lose me that easily.

kelsey said...

It helps when I leave the bread crums!!

Julie said...

YAY!!!! Congrats on your booze prize!! All that with shin splints too -- you ROCK!!!!!!!

Julie said...

OMG -- I just left a comment at the exact same moment you did... I tell you, we are cosmically connected!! LOL!!!

kelsey said...

Ha ha I knew it! it's all adding up!